The lost Rodereau starts directly with a troublesome case: the famous painting is gone! Where did it go? Who took it? There´s no time to lose, the chase starts now! Using indirect evidence you will have to try to locate the perpetrator. What will he do with the famous piece of art? Will you be able to recover this precious painting?
The missions of The Race: The lost Rodereau are integrated in a narrative about a fictional art robbery. This story will provide a common theme during the day and an exciting plot to follow, but will never directly influence the execution of the missions.
|Starting location||Utrecht central station|
|Start time||assemble at 9:30|
|Finish time||dinner at 19:00|
|Price||€45,- per person|
|Intensity||12 to 15 kilometers|
|Language||English or Dutch|
The Race: The lost Rodereau starts at Utrecht central station. We will assemble at 9:30 for a short introduction, after which all teams can start their first mission exactly at 10:00. During the day we have planned two intermissions with time to consume the lunch you brought and to have a toilet break. The first teams are expected to finish around 17:30 and the last teams around 18:30.
About a week before the race-day you will receive an email with more specific information. If you already have questions before that time, you can always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dinner after The Race
We are very happy to reserve you a seat at a large table for the after-Race dinner in a restaurant near the finish line. We have chosen a restaurant with a varied menu and reasonable pricing. In your booking you can indicate if you would like to join the dinner, which won´t be included in the price for The Race. You can always change your preference later by sending us an email.
Participation of The Race costs €45,- per person.
- a full day of various unique missions,
- using our especially developed game app,
- two drinks during the intermissions,
- for each team a backpack full of gaming materials and a snack,
- many adventures and an unforgettable experience.
But this exludes the following, which we expect you to bring:
- OV-chipkaart for the use of public transport, charged with at least €15 per person + the minimum entry fee,
- your own lunch and some snacks for on the way,
- data plan to use on your own smartphone,
- a healthy amount of motivation and ambition.
Please read the terms and conditions.
- 14 April 2018
- 7 April 2018
- 2 December 2017
- 18 November 2017
- Make sure you will arrive on time at the starting location, so we can directly kick off the day with explaining the game rules.
- Bring your Android smartphone, including an active data plan and preferably a powerbank or spare battery pack to make your battery last the whole day.
- During the game you are not allowed to use your own way of transportation (car, bicycle, etc.).
- Bring your own lunch and snacks and enough to drink.
- Wear comfortable shoes on which you can walk a full day.
- The after-Race dinner is optional, but highly recommended!